Sunday 7 September 2014

As Seen on TV (Maybe . . . . )

Hi There

Well, a little claim to fame happened at Banbury on the South Oxford Canal yesterday in the shape of Timothy West and Prunella Scales who were filming for their next Great Canal Journey's series.


I normally have the camera handy at the back when underway, but sods law prevailing, I didn't yesterday so I've just downloaded this photo from the Internet.

I passed them as they were getting ready to cast off and were being filmed as I chugged slowly past so who knows, watch this space . . . . They were last seen heading towards Oxford, so if you're down that way, keep an eye out for them.

I was by myself at the time as Nicky was at the supermarket and I was moving closer to meet her so her claim to fame will have to remain as meeting me for now.

And so in signing off,

Day 612 in the Badger Sett Narrowboat - 1278 miles and 537 locks further on from when we started.

No comments:

Post a Comment